Well 2013, I'm not going to sugar coat this, you were a real bitch.
I didn't appreciate your attitude for the first half of the year, it was unacceptable. If, by chance, you're looking to redeem yourself 2014 is the time.
Unfortunately 2013 brought illnesses, surgeries and heartbreak that I thought would break me but in the end made me a better, stronger, happier person. You ended on a high note so well done there. New relationships formed, the birth of my 3rd Nephew Tucker (3rd best day of my life) and all illnesses are on the mend so I will say that I was genuinely pleased with you at the end of the year.
As we do every year, we look to the future putting the past behind us. Leaving 2013 in my rear view I look to you 2014 to keep the positivity and the momentum going.
I'm not usually one for making a New Years resolution let alone a list so lets just say we're making progress already. Perhaps this is one way I will actually follow through with them, considering it's now in writing and on the World Wide Web.
There's no turning back now.
So here's to you 2014, please don't be a bitch.
- Give More, Take Less
- Work hard, Play harder
- Disconnect from social media and take in my surroundings outside of work
- Listen more
- Budget...or at least try a littler harder at this
- Plan trips (after I learn how to Budget of course) to places I've never been
- Set Weekly goals...reachable goals
- Be more spontaneous in my everyday life
- Rent a studio for photo shoots
- Get published...somewhere
- Be more crafty
- Shoot a series worth seeing perhaps in a gallery show
- Enter more photo competitions
It's going to be a damn good year!